Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] I REMEMBER THE DRIVE IN!

  • bobjohnson80@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      On March first, they are breaking ground for a twin screen 300 car
      drive-in here in
      Galva Illinois. $5.00 for adults, $2.00 for
      children, we can't wait, supposed to be up
      and running June first.
      Bob
    • LillyCats
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2003
        Whoa, that sounds like some great fun ahead. Did they say what will
        be shown in that new theater the first time out? That's not a bad
        price either. It seems cheeper than in the regular theaters. Which
        I feel like they herd us in and out like so much cattle, lol.
        LillyCats