I REMEMBER THE DRIVE IN!

  • rishtardo20000 <vze3cj7n@verizon.net>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2003
      I used to love going to a drive in movie!! However, more often
      than not, I fell asleep in the middle of a movie and woke up in the
      middle of the night in my own bed! I wish the drive ins were still
      open in our part of the country! I saw "Snow White" there when I
      was 13, just before the nation's 200th. birthday.
    • LillyCats
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2003
        We often went to see horror films at drive-ins. Mostly Vincent Price
        films but we went to see The Mask (3-D) and I still have those 3-D
        masks, but I kind of wish I kept a lot of the other little treasures
        given out at the drive-ins. LillyCats

        --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, "rishtardo20000