Illinois Drive-In

  • Michael Raney <m-raney@care2.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2003
      I grew-up in Mt.Vernon, Illinois. Most of the drive-ins in the area
      are now closed. Rumor has it that a new drive-in may open in Salem,
      IL and Knights Action Park in Springfield is opening the Route 66
      Drive-In.
    • LillyCats
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2003
        There are not that many drive-ins like there use to be in Illinois.
        In my area, there's only one drive in that I know of right off the
        highway here in northwest Arkansas. I remember those drive-ins in
        Illinois. I grew up on them! I saw many great pictures such as Pit
        and the Pendulum, the Mask (3-D glasses and all) and many others.
        That's really great to hear. LillyCats

        --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Raney <m-