[Drive In Movie Madness] Re: New Here!

  • LillyCats <lillycats@clubalien.every1.ne
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2003
      Oh, Bob! Now that's a shame! When I lived in Chicago back in
      the '60s, on the weekends in the summer we'd go to the drive-ins and
      boy that was a lot of fun. Now I live in northwest Arkansas and
      there was one drive-in that was abandoned with weeds growing and
      everything, it was very sad to see and now the super Wal-mart took
      over the land. I did find a working drive-in just off the highway
      not far from home and I really should look into it as it's the only
      drive-in that I know of in this area. LillyCats