Re: Sandusky Drive In

  • scottbiggs60
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 6, 2003
      The Sandusky Drive-In is approximately 46 miles away from Cleveland.

      http://www.drive-ins.com/dbdisrch.php

      It's very close to the Cedar Point Amusement park area.

      The last time I visited the Sandusky, everything was in place and in
      reasonably good shape. It was not overgrown. Speakers and ramps are
      still there.

      The snack bar building is very old and was only used for the
      projection booth and bathrooms. Both movies were shown back to back
      with movie trailers in between.

      No food was sold at the snack bar area in this same building. The
      snack bar area has been closed for a long time, from what we were
      told.

      The property is for sale. There is a sign on the property with
      contact information.

      Hope this helps.

      Best wishes,
      Scott Biggs
      http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scott-biggs/

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Brown
      <kmbrownie2000@y...> wrote:
      > How far is Sandusky from Cleveland? Also, how much
      > work would need to be done to that facility to re-open
      > it for one night? Are the ramps still there? Is it
      > overgrown with weeds, etc...
    • Kevin Brown
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 6, 2003
        thanks so much for the information. A great help
        indeed.

        Kevin

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 7, 2003
          No wonder I didn't know where the dang this was:

          it was in Sandusky...........