I need some Drive-in help!!!!

  • Kevin Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2002
      My name is Kevin Brown with GMR Marketing, en
      event-marketing agency in Milwaukee, WI.

      I am writing on behalf of a Client who is interested
      in sponsoring a drive-in program in summer, 2003 in 20
      US markets. Essentially, they want to re-introduce
      the drive-in experience to a new generation and are
      interested in renting an existing, but closed,
      facility for one night. They understand that there
      will be extensive work necessary to make many of these
      facilities operational and are willing to undergo that
      expense.

      Does anyone have a list of recently closed drive-ins
      that could be re-opened for one night? The markets we
      are interested in are listed below. Our initial
      research indicated that most of the drive-ins near
      major metropolitan areas are developed soon after the
      closing. Additionally, we have had difficulty finding
      the appropriate contacts to begin negotiations.

      Any assistance or advice you could provide would be
      greatly appreciated. I can be reached at the number
      listed below.

      Advanced thanks for your consideration.

      Kevin Brown

      Account Director

      GMR Marketing

      5000 South Towne Drive

      New Berlin, WI 53151

      (262) 780-5662

      kbrown@...

      Markets

      New York

      Lois Angeles

      Chicago

      San Francisco

      Boston

      Washington DC

      Dallas

      Detroit

      Atlanta

      Greenville, SC

      Houston

      Seattle

      Cleveland

      Tampa

      Miami

      Phoenix

      Pittsburgh

      St. Louis

      Little Rock

      Portland

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2002
        See message #284 for another place to post this

        --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Brown

      • Diana Secret
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
          If this does go to cleveland, will it be open to the
          public? If so I would like to know about it and make
          the trip up there. Please keep me posted.
          Diana

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com