Jungle Drive-In Theatre

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 19, 2002
      Held over by popular demand.

      Spider Man Rated PG 13
      ALSO
      The New Guy Rated PG 13

      Spider Man plays thru June 27th

      Starting June 28th

      Spirit Rated G
      ALSO
      Time Machine Rated PG 13

      Admission $6.50 per person. Childre 12 and under are FREE

      SEE YOU AT THE DRIVE-IN
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 12, 2003
        Thanks again to all our customers for another successful season.
        We are now closed for the winter and will open in April for the 2004
        season.
      • Wendy Stevens
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 12, 2003
          Thank you all for working so hard to keep the Jungle open all these years I loved it as a child and now we have started taking our infant and we love it! I t priced well and just a greta oppertunite to be close to family and enjoy a night out together. Take care and we will see you all in april. Wendy Stevens

          jungledrivein1952 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Thanks again to all our customers for another successful season.
          We are now closed for the winter and will open in April for the 2004
          season.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2004
            The Jungle Drive-In Theatre is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
            We will open full time in June.

            Movies playing May 7th, 8th, & 9th. Also May 14th, 15th, & 16th.

            Show Time is 8:50 PM

            First Feature: Walking Tall - Rated PG 13

            Second Feature: Barber Shop 2 - Rated PG 13

            Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free.

            We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV

            Phone: 304-464-4063
            Message 5 of 6 , May 3, 2007
              Movies playing Fri and Sat

              Wild Hogs Rated PG13
              ALSO
              Bridge To Terabithia Rated PG

              Movies start at 9:00
              Admission is $7.00 for adults. Children 12 and under are FREE.
              Concession will be open with many treats available.
              We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg WV

              See you at the Jungle
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
                The Jungle Drive-In Theatre is closed for the season. We would like
                to thank all of our customers and frieds for another good year.
                We will reopen in April for the 2008 season.
                Thanks,
                The Management