35mm Newly restored Intermission films, Daters, and Tags

  • driveinfilm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      I have over 6000 feet of 35mm vintage Intermission films, daters, and
      tags from the 30's to the 60's now being restored at the lab and will
      be for sale in the next few weeks on my site along with the already
      large list of in-stock films in 35mm now available. Don't forget to
      bookmark the site and check back often. You won't beleive the one of a
      kind gems we just found recently thanks to some collectors and a
      closed drive-in who has some near mint footage from the 50's. I am
      investing many thousands to restore these films so please help support
      my continuous efforts to bring back these great films from the past
      and preserve them for generations who never had the privilage to see
      them when they were new.

      www.drive-infilm.com