Jungle Drive-In Theatre Movies

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2002
      Jungle Drive-In Theatre Movies for Fri., Sat., and Sun., May 3-4-5
      and also Fri., Sat., and Sun., May 10-11-12 are

      SHOWTIME - starring Eddie Murphy - Rated PG13
      ALSO
      A WALK TO REMEMBER - starring Shane West and Mandy Moore - Rated PG

      First feature starts at 8:30 p.m.

      Admission is $6.50 for adults, children 12 and under are free

      We are located north of Parkersburg, WV at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike
      From I-77 take Rt. 2 North. Turn right on Rt. 31, go 1 block and
      turn right on Old St. Marys Pike. Theatre on the left.

      SEE YOU AT THE DRIVE-IN
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2004
        Starting Friday June 4th the Jungle Drive-In Theatre will be open
        every night.

        1st Feature: Van Hellsing Rated PG 13
        2nd Feature: Connie & Carla Rated PG 13

        Movies start at 9:15 PM
        Admission: Adults $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are free.

        We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
        Phone: (304) 464-5826
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
          WE ARE OPEN EVERY NIGHT EXCEPT THURSDAYS

          Movies Starting Friday June 29th

          1st Feature: Surfs Up Rated PG
          2nd Feature: Are We Done Yet Rated PG

          Movies start at 9:40 PM, Concession will be open

          We are located at 6600 Old St Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV