Jungle Drive-In Open for season April 19th

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2002
      The Jungle Drive-In Theatre located north of Parkersburg, WV will
      open
      Fri. April 19th. Showing April 19, 20 & 21 Also April 26, 27 & 28

      1st Feature - BIG FAT LIAR - Rated PG
      2nd Feature - Dragonfly - Rated PG

      This year 2002 celebrates our 50th Anniversary.

      See you at the Drive-In
    • wondervixen
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2002
        --- In driveinmoviemadness@y..., jungledrivein1952 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > The Jungle Drive-In Theatre located north of Parkersburg, WV will
        > open
        > Fri. April 19th. Showing April 19, 20 & 21 Also April 26, 27 & 28
        >
        > 1st Feature - BIG FAT LIAR - Rated PG
        > 2nd Feature - Dragonfly - Rated PG
        >
        > This year 2002 celebrates our 50th Anniversary.
        >
        > See you at the Drive-In

        Great to hear from you Jungle and Happy 50th!!!

        We can always count on the Jungle Drive-In to keep us posted weekly on
        their double bill.

        Wood, Jackson, Wirt, and Pleasants Counties in West Virginia and
        Washington County, Ohio are endebted to you for keeping the tradition
        of twilight cinema going this long!

        ALSO: One of my friends from Jackson County sees that the Kanauga
        Drive-In at Gallipolis opens this coming Friday (the 12th) for its'
        52nd or 53rd year. No word yet on what the double bill is, but like
        the Jungle, it's well worth the visit!