Re: Looking for old tickets -BUY/TRADE

    Message 1 of 299 , Mar 23, 2002
      --- In driveinmoviemadness@y..., driveinnut13 wrote:
      > Does anyone have any old drive in or theatre tickets?

      If you don't have any luck in your search for the tickets, go to
      post #284 here and follow the links. There's a whole new pool of
      Drive In fans there.
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13 2:09 PM
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about