JUNGLE DRIVE-IN, STARTS FRI OCT 12TH

    Message 1 of 299 , Oct 9, 2001
      Movies running Fri. Oct. 12th, 13th and
      Rated PG13 Starring Keanu Reeves<br>ALSO<br>GLASS HOUSE
      Rated PG13<br><br>Admission: Adults $6.50 Children
      under 12 FREE<br><br>SEE YOU AT THE JUNGLE.
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13, 2002
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about