New Club

  • driveinmoviefan
    Message 1 of 299 , Sep 18, 2001
      Hello fellow drive-in enthusiasts!<br>I am
      announcing a new Yahoo! Club for Missouri drive-ins. The
      link is Missouri Drive-ins Then and Now
      is to give people a place to post and get
      information about drive-ins in and around Missouri. Thank
      You!
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13, 2002
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about