JUNGLE DRIVE-IN, STARTS FRI. AUG. 31ST

    Message 1 of 299 , Aug 27, 2001
      JUNGLE DRIVE-IN THEATRE <br> LABOR DAY
      CELEBRATION<br> 3 BIG FEATURES<br> FRI. AUG. 31ST, SAT. SEPT.
      ALSO<br>AMERICAN SWEETHEART<br>Starring Julia Roberts & Billy
      13<br>Starring Reese Witherspoon, Luke Wilson, Selma blair and
      Matthew Davis.<br><br>ADMISSION: Adults $6.50, Children
      under 12 FREE<br><br>We are located on Old St Mrys Pike
      north of Parkersburg, West Virginia at the
      intersections of Rt #2 North and Rt #31 South.<br><br>SEE YOU
      AT THE JUNGLE
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13 2:09 PM
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about