Drive-In-thusiasts Meet in Central Penn.

  • vanhalen3d_driveintheatre
    Message 1 of 299 , Jul 30, 2001
      Hi everyone! I am very new to this Drive-In Club,
      but in no way new to the Drive-In Theatre realm. I
      just brought over with me a message that I'm sharing
      with all my Drive-In Theatre Clubs and Groups.---
      vanhalen3d_driveintheatre@... wrote: For any of you within central Penn.
      region, or if you will be in the area, there is a
      Drive-In Movie Meet for Drive-In-thusiasts scheduled for
      next Saturday evening, August 4th, 2001 at the Hi-Way
      Drive-In Theatre in Carrolltown, Pa. The Hi-Way is one of
      the nicest drive-In theatres in Pennsylvania that
      gives the "true" meaning to "cinema under the stars."
      The snack bar food selection is the GREATEST there
      also! As for the owner of the Hi-Way (and also the
      nearby "Silver" Drive-In in Johnstown), Mr. Gaywell has
      been doing great, and any rumours of his illness and
      failing health are most definitely untrue! Spoke with his
      wife on the phone last night and had a very nice
      conversation with her. She seemed glad to hear from me and to
      know we'd be stopping in for a visit. Please eMail me
      for any further info. It'd be nice to see some of the
      DITFC Alumni again. Hoping to see you there! Terry Lee
      Roth (((((((in 3-D where available)))))))P.S. Don't
      forget about the 2001 DITFC Reunion Drive-In Meet at
      Hull's Drive-In Theatre August 18th in Lexington,
      Virginia. People magazine did a terrific 2-page color photo
      article on them in last year's September issue!
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13, 2002
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about