Re: To open or not to ?? drive -in

  • WONDERVIXEN
    Message 1 of 299 , Apr 2, 2001
      Go Get Em Bumpers!!! We're All Rooting For
      Ya!!!<br><br>As for feasibility, I believe if you've been to a
      drive-in that is successful and have invested the proper
      curiosity toward detail (what they do and how they do it)
      in as many facets of the business as possible (leave
      no stone unturned in your study of the operation),
      then you have a blueprint for success!<br><br>Please
      be mindful also of common courtesy in location (as
      I'm sure you have been)...You'll not want to come
      within 30 miles or so of tresspassing on an existing
      sister drive-in's territory...The idea is to FURTHER the
      resurrection of the genre, not run another into hardship or
      extinction!
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13, 2002
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about