Speaking of the Movie Palace site...

  • voyageur398
    Message 1 of 299 , Nov 1, 2000
      it's coming along, and since there wasn't a
      webring of sites of its type to put it in, I made one.
      It's at
      the end of the year, I put this club in the webring,
      too. Keep checking as new sites show up and invite
      anyone you know who has an existing site to join the
      ring. Thanks. Mike
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13, 2002
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about