Re: A must read drive-in article!

    Message 1 of 299 , Aug 10 2:14 PM
      Enjoyed your article. Where have all the drive-in
      movies gone? Let me tell you. In the 40s & 50s, mothers
      didn't work. There were not very many households with a
      TV in every room. There were no videos to rent. The
      oil crisis caused a lot of the drive-in theatres to
      go out of business. But the drive-ins left are doing
      good and parents love to take their children to a
      drive-in theatre. They don't have to clean the kids up,
      and if under 12 years, they get in free. <br>This is
      a big savings over the indoor theatres. And they
      get to see 2 movies instead of 1.<br><br>It is still
      a very big treat to go to a Drive-In Theatre.
      Message 299 of 299 , Apr 13, 2002
        charging for the Groups. I got a petition on it. If so, you might
        want to keep the following info handy since the link is a drive-in
        orientated crowd:

        > If you can't get the answer here, I'd say sign up
        > for the Joe Bob Briggs "Tightcircle" (which is a
        > round robin forum that comes to you via
        > email)<br><br>check out the link at
        target=new>http://www.joebob-briggs.com</a><br>for more
        information.<br><br>For an invite to the
        > Tightrcircle, go
        > to<br><a href=http://www.joebob-briggs.com/mailinglist.html
        target=new>http://www.joebob-
        they talk a lot about