649Jungle Drive-In Theatre opening for the 2008 season

    Apr 14 9:15 AM
      The Jungle Drive-In Theatre will open Friday and Saturdays only, until
      school is out. Then we will be open full time.

      Movies Friday, April 18th and Saturday, April 19th
      April 25th and April 26th are:

      1 st feature: HORTON HEARS A WHO Rated G
      ALSO
      2nd feature: NIMS ISLAND Rated PG

      Admission is $7.00 per person. Children 12 and under are Free when
      accompanied by parents.

      Movies start at 8:20 PM

      We are located at 6600 Old St. Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV
      Concession will be open. We have hamburgers, cheese burgers, Jungle
      Boy burger, popcorn, french fries, onion rings, pepsi, candy and ice
      cream are a few of the choices.
      Hope to see you at the drive-in.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic