648Check out this 1933 Drive-in theater historic artifact!!

  • Charles Bruss
    Feb 24, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I hope everyone is getting excited for the upcoming drive-in season. If your lucky enough to be able to attend a drive-in theater that is still open during the winter months, well I have to say that I am very jealous.

      The reason I am sending out this email to everyone on the different Yahoo Drive-in Groups, is that I want to share with you a piece of drive-in theater history. On my website about Wisconsin drive-in theaters,
      ( www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com ), I have a link on the home page called, "Drive-in Theater Historical Artifacts." You will have to go there to find out what is on that page. But if you love drive-ins and some drive-in theater history, then you will appreciate the historical significance of what is on that page. You won't be disappointed. Let me know what you think! I have also been adding tons of new original drive-in ads to the USA page. Please check it out.

      Take care everyone,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com