624Jungle Drive-In Season Opening April 20th

    Apr 6, 2007
      The Jungle Drive-In Theatre will open for the season starting Friday
      and Saturday April 20th and 21st. We will be open weekends only until
      school is out and then will go full time.

      Movies start at 8:15 PM
      1st Feature is: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Rated PG
      ALSO
      2nd Feature is: The Astronaut Farmers Rated PG

      Admission is $7.00 for adults. Children 12 and under are FREE

      The concession will be open with many items on the menu.

      We are located at 6600 Old St Marys Pike, Parkersburg, WV

      DIRECTIONS: Take Emerson Ave (Rt 68) out of Parkersburg. Cross over
      Interstate 77, to Rt 2 North. Turn right on Rt 31, go 1 block and
      turn right on Old St Marys Pike. Theatre on left.