617Richard Hollingshead gravesite?

  • Charles Bruss
    Sep 17, 2006
      Hey folks,

      A thought crossed my mind, and hoping not to sound to morbid. But does anyone know where R. Hollingshead Jr. is buried? Anyone actually been there? Is there a picture of the gravesite? And does it mention his invention of the drive-in theater?

      Also, is his son still alive that was featured in one of the drive-in documentaries? Drive-in Blues perhaps? Can't remember which one. Let me know if anyone has any info. I will post this question to all the drive-in groups.

      Thanks,
      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com