595Drive-in death!

  • Charles Bruss
    Jan 11, 2006
      Hey everyone,

      In the Sunday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, there was an article about a 5 year veteran police officer from the Pleasant Prarie Police Department. He was on duty when he decided to end his life by shooting himself. The article mentioned that he was found dead in the parking lot of the Keno Outdoor Theatre. The theater is located in Pleasant Prarie, WI which is in Kenosha County. I am sure this will be a topic of conversation when the theater reopens for the season in May!

      Charles Bruss

      View my Wisconsin Drive-in website at: www.drive-inthruwisconsin.com