484Re: [Drive In Movie Madness] Jungle Drive-In Theatre

  • Wendy Stevens
    Oct 12, 2003
      Thank you all for working so hard to keep the Jungle open all these years I loved it as a child and now we have started taking our infant and we love it! I t priced well and just a greta oppertunite to be close to family and enjoy a night out together. Take care and we will see you all in april. Wendy Stevens

      jungledrivein1952 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Thanks again to all our customers for another successful season.
      We are now closed for the winter and will open in April for the 2004
      season.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor