389Re: I'm new - are foreigners allowed in here?

  • LillyCats
    Mar 8, 2003
      Welcome and gosh, you sure have your hands full. I sure hope that
      you win the battle and keep the drive-in running. Do you have a lot
      of folks going to that drive-in? What kind of films to do show?
      LillyCats

      --- In driveinmoviemadness@yahoogroups.com, "crocgirl71
      <crocgirl71@y...>" <crocgirl71@y...> wrote:
      > I've been looking for a drive-in group for a while now.
      > I help run Australia's, and possibly the world's, most remote drive-
      > in. It's a community owned and run facility, but we are under
      > pressure from the big bad country club next door to sell up and let
      > them build more units.
      > We're fighting hard to stay put. We're stubborn that way!
      > Anyway, I hope that fact that I'm Aussie doesn't mean you won't let
      > me in. We drive-in folk should stick together, right?
      > Cheers,
      > crocgirl71
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic