<-- Gotsa check it out!!-->

  • polygirl6
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hey ya'll when ya get a chance go on over Dogg's fale check out all
      the new SAMOAN Rappers from NZ... I wouldnt be promoting it if they
      didnt sound as good as they do...Much love to the USO's for reppin'
      SAMOANS worldwide in a positive way...Hope everyone has a nice day
      and DO SUPPORT THE HAMO's... Brown -N- Down for life as we do
      it!! ...Much alofas ya'll,

      www.hamodogg.biz
      polygirl