Get a FREE Samoan website!

  • hamo96799
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2001
      ChooHoo! is now offering FREE websites! So make a
      website about your village, your family, kids, Samoa,
      yourself, or anything! It's free and easy to setup! Visit
      inappropriate sites allowed.
    • polynesian_girl_24
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 31, 2001
        WASSUP!!<br><br>SWEET AS OTAY COME ON PEOPLE JOIN
        MINE TOO, PLEASE LOL.. HELP A SIS OUT, GEEZ ALOT OF
        POLYZ WITH STYLE I SEE.. KEEP IT REAL FELLAZ.. SO
        PEOPLE HOP & GIVE ME A SHOUT & JOIN
        BEAUTIFUL THE PEOPLE OF A PACIFIC ARE..<br><br>MUCH
        ALOFAZ,<br>JAI
      • tuzzi_67
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2001
        • rockzteine