South West Sydney Youth Rally (Sydney Australia)

  • polynesian_girl_24
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
      Hey Everyone,

      We have a South West Sydney Youth Rally (Samoan Assemblies Of God)

      at Miller Technology High School.

      Cabramatta Avenue Miller NSW 2168

      Date: Saturday 16th April 2005

      Time 4:00pm

      Free Entry & A light refreshments after Service.

      Bring your family & friends, and meet alot of different cultures.

      More Info: Call me on 0422 771 309 (Jai Mauga-Tofilau)

      See you there,

      Jai (Miller Youth Leader)
    • polynesian_girl_24
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17 3:54 AM
        SOUTH WEST SYDNEY SAMOAN YOUTH RALLY
        27TH AUGUST 2005

        HOSTING CHURCH – MILLER AOG

        PRAISE & WORSHIP – JAI JUN MAUGA (MILLER AOG)

        SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER

        LOTS OF PERFORMANCES & ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

        DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BLESSING

        MILLER TECHNOLOGY HIGH SCHOOL
        SCHOOL HALL
        CABRAMATTA AVENUE