HAMO CLUBZZZZ

  • hamo96799
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2000
      Hi ! I just joined your club, manaia tele ! Join mine at <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/americansamoa target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/americansamoa</a> , CHOOOHOOOO!!
    • hamo96799
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 13, 2001
        ChooHoo! is now offering FREE websites! So make a
        website about your village, your family, kids, Samoa,
        yourself, or anything! It's free and easy to setup! Visit
        inappropriate sites allowed.
      • polynesian_girl_24
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 31, 2001
          WASSUP!!<br><br>SWEET AS OTAY COME ON PEOPLE JOIN
          MINE TOO, PLEASE LOL.. HELP A SIS OUT, GEEZ ALOT OF
          POLYZ WITH STYLE I SEE.. KEEP IT REAL FELLAZ.. SO
          PEOPLE HOP & GIVE ME A SHOUT & JOIN
          BEAUTIFUL THE PEOPLE OF A PACIFIC ARE..<br><br>MUCH
          ALOFAZ,<br>JAI
        • tuzzi_67
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2001
          • rockzteine