Talofa Lava from DJ eXL of The Fresh Crew - Brisbane Australia

  • hasani_78
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
      Wassup People,

      DJ eXL from The Fresh Crew here in Brisbane Australia, click onto our
      website (www.freshcrew.com) and post your talofacations for your fam &
      friends in Brisbane Australia.

      For all Australian Hamoanz keep tuning in, Radio 4EB 98.1fm every
      Thursday 6-8am, you know how we do!!

      Much Respect.
    • polynesian_girl_24
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
        Hey Everyone,

        We have a South West Sydney Youth Rally (Samoan Assemblies Of God)

        at Miller Technology High School.

        Cabramatta Avenue Miller NSW 2168

        Date: Saturday 16th April 2005

        Time 4:00pm

        Free Entry & A light refreshments after Service.

        Bring your family & friends, and meet alot of different cultures.

        More Info: Call me on 0422 771 309 (Jai Mauga-Tofilau)

        See you there,

        Jai (Miller Youth Leader)
      • polynesian_girl_24
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2005
          SOUTH WEST SYDNEY SAMOAN YOUTH RALLY
          27TH AUGUST 2005

          HOSTING CHURCH – MILLER AOG

          PRAISE & WORSHIP – JAI JUN MAUGA (MILLER AOG)

          SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER

          LOTS OF PERFORMANCES & ENTERTAINMENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

          DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BLESSING

          MILLER TECHNOLOGY HIGH SCHOOL
          SCHOOL HALL
          CABRAMATTA AVENUE