New Yahoo Group Islam and Muslims

  • Group Owner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      Salam Alaikum,

      I would like to Invite you to my Yahoo Group Islam and Muslims. The
      group is for Muslims, people who want to become Muslims or are
      interested in Islam, I hope to see you in the group. It is all in
      English.

      It is easy to join, no approval needed for posting messages, helpful
      links, chat room, files, with information about Islam, that can
      easily be printed out and much more.

      Feel free to welcome others by forwarding this message; and please
      note I am not pressing my religion on you, if you don't wish to join
      that's ok, and if I offended anyone by inviting them to my Group I am
      sorry.

      Please also note that promoting a different religion than Islam in the
      group is forbidden, however you may ask as many questions as you want
      about Islam & Muslims and our Religion, and all your opinions
      as long as they are respect full are permitted.

      Copy and past link if you wish to view the Group:

      Come and join.....................at the moment there are 760

      Members!!!

      Best Regards Wendy

      P.s The group is Only in ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!