Drew's Samoan Club

  • Drew_Micki69
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 1999
    • hamo96799
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2000
        Hi ! I just joined your club, manaia tele ! Join mine at <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/americansamoa target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/americansamoa</a> , CHOOOHOOOO!!
      • hamo96799
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 13, 2001
          ChooHoo! is now offering FREE websites! So make a
          website about your village, your family, kids, Samoa,
          yourself, or anything! It's free and easy to setup! Visit
          inappropriate sites allowed.
        • polynesian_girl_24
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 31 1:32 PM
            WASSUP!!<br><br>SWEET AS OTAY COME ON PEOPLE JOIN
            MINE TOO, PLEASE LOL.. HELP A SIS OUT, GEEZ ALOT OF
            POLYZ WITH STYLE I SEE.. KEEP IT REAL FELLAZ.. SO
            PEOPLE HOP & GIVE ME A SHOUT & JOIN
            BEAUTIFUL THE PEOPLE OF A PACIFIC ARE..<br><br>MUCH
            ALOFAZ,<br>JAI
          • tuzzi_67
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2001
            • rockzteine