Drew's Samoan Club

  • Drew_Micki69
    Message 1 of 8 , May 18 10:28 AM
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Drew's Samoan Club community.
    • hamo4lyph
      Message 2 of 8 , May 30 11:16 PM
      • Drew_Micki69
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 1999
        • hamo96799
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2000
            Hi ! I just joined your club, manaia tele ! Join mine at <a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/americansamoa target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/americansamoa</a> , CHOOOHOOOO!!
          • hamo96799
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 13, 2001
              ChooHoo! is now offering FREE websites! So make a
              website about your village, your family, kids, Samoa,
              yourself, or anything! It's free and easy to setup! Visit
              inappropriate sites allowed.
            • polynesian_girl_24
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 31, 2001
                WASSUP!!<br><br>SWEET AS OTAY COME ON PEOPLE JOIN
                MINE TOO, PLEASE LOL.. HELP A SIS OUT, GEEZ ALOT OF
                POLYZ WITH STYLE I SEE.. KEEP IT REAL FELLAZ.. SO
                PEOPLE HOP & GIVE ME A SHOUT & JOIN
                BEAUTIFUL THE PEOPLE OF A PACIFIC ARE..<br><br>MUCH
                ALOFAZ,<br>JAI
              • tuzzi_67
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 7, 2001
                • rockzteine