Re: BAD dreams...

  • Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 1999
      I think you may have hit it dead on when you mentioned the "school
      shootings". It seems to me that a lot of people have become a bit less
      secure since that happened. Part of it, in my opinion, is the suddeness,
      the randomness, of the deaths. Also, if it could happen in Columbine
      (SP?) it could happen anywhere. I think that woke a lot of people up,
      shook them up.....

      Hope that helps some.
      Pax.
      Brandy

    • Erin789@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 1999
        In a message dated 4/30/99 7:45:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
        nlavalle@... writes:

        << The last couple of nights I have been having really bad nightmares.
        First, I dreamt that when I was on a feild trip with some of my class
        mates, a gunman came in and shot my friends Zack, Bj and Travis. Then,
        the nixt night, I dreamt that this guy Matt(who I want to go to the prom
        with)brought a gun to school and began shooting people. I guess that I
        have been really freaked out by all of the school shootings, but is there
        anything else that it could mean?

        ~Nelli >>

        Nelli
        Well my first thought was, yes, it could be the shootings that have happened
        recently. Let me think about it for awhile and get bakc to you...

        Erin