Re: My odd dream

  • Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 2:34 PM
      The only thing that hit me was the ciggarette butts...I am a non-smoker
      with allergies. Mom worked for the American Lung Society for a while,
      too, and I lost two grandparents to smoking. I tell you this only to
      admit that I have an anti-smoking bias, (but I do not intrude on people's
      rights to smoke....just prefer they not do it around me...) and I hope
      this isn't offensive to anyone. It does help with my interpretation,
      though.

      It sounds almost as if the rabbit was revealing some sort of bad habit
      that was hidden when it threw up cig butts. Your Mom came to see the
      rabbit, something she has seen before, and the first thing it did was to
      throw up...something very unusual...cig butts... It almost seems as if
      this odd behaviour, totally unprepaired for, was a revelation of a bad
      habit or a secret that was not supposed to be shared. However, the
      mother's comment on potty-training showed that she missed out on picking
      up this "secret"...

      Does this make sense?

      Again, i do not want to sound offensive or anything. It was just
      something that sorta came to me. I was originally going to delete the
      post since I didn't get anything from it!

      Hope it helps.
      Brandy