Beach and Strawberries

  • BJBabylon@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
      Hello Everyone

      In regard to one of the lucid dreams I had, I want to point out that to be on
      a beach means to be on the borderline of consciousness and
      unconsciousness...which probably would explain why I had momentary control.
      It also means that you're able to draw energy from the ocean.

      The number 11 would also represent the power to creatively express dynamic
      balance of yourself.

      I wonder if someone would know what picking and eating strawberries in a
      dream might mean. I had a dream last night that I was crawling or stooping
      down on the sidewalk, and there were strawberry vines growing all up and down
      them. There was also a large strawberry bush in the dream. I remember that
      I was picking the strawberries and eating some (I was looking for the
      plumpest, sweetest ones...which are my favorite kind in waking life).

      Any ideas and interpretations are appreciated. I just can't seem to figure
      out the strawberries.

      Happy Dreaming =)

      Kim

      PS: A sidewalk represents a pathway; the smoother it is, the better the trip
      I'm making for myself.
    • Roseline
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
        To Kim:

        I think that when you dream of beautiful and plenty a lot of fruits it is a
        prosperity dream, prepare to reap what you have sown, You must have done
        something good. Hope you will enjoy your rewards.
        Good luck
        Roseline