Re: DREAMS some excellent web sites and books

  • Roseline
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4, 1999
      Val:

      May be your dream was trying to tell your conscious mind that it was ok to
      talk to him. For some reason you were picking up his energy. May be someone
      else has some other input for you. Very interesting to share that
      information with us.
      Love and Light
      Roseline
    • HuLa472285@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4, 1999
        Thanks for the insight Roseline!

        Val
      • Roseline
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 1999
          Val:

          Could it be that you knew that person in another life time, may be that is
          why you had such intimate dream?
          Or else you are very psychic, and pick up on people energy, and what is
          going on in their life? May be you may get some more information on the
          subject, if you ask for enlightenment on the matter before you go to sleep.
          Roseline
        • Brandy B. Stark
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 5, 1999
            I think you were just attracted to him...you knew instinctively that he
            would make a good friend and your subconscience picked up on that. It
            sent you messages via dreams! It's a good thing to do!

            Brandy

          • HuLa472285@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 5, 1999
              Roseline,

              It could be I knew him in another life time... It felt from the very first
              time we talked on the phone that we knew each other for a very long time.
              Ummm What's happening in his life is... well Long story.

              I inadvertently introduced him to my ex best friend and they ended up getting
              together. She became my ex best friend after they got together. NOT because
              of jealousy from me... But from her. Although i told her from the beginning
              he and I were close friends and nothing more and if she had a problem with me
              spending time with him to let me know. Well she did and she decided to lie to
              me when i confronted her about it. Thirty minutes later He called and told me
              she raised heck with him about the situation and her problem that she lied to
              me about her not having any problem with. Anyways, I saw her true color
              finally after almost 10 yrs of what I thought was friendship and I see her
              treating him wrong. This situation only brought him and I closer in the
              Friendship manner. Although I'm not attracted to him in that way... I still
              don't like seeing him being treated badly. He doesn't deserve that. But I
              thought it about it deeply... and I have no romantic feeling towards him... so
              why the dreams...

              Sitting confused,
              Val
            • HuLa472285@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 6, 1999
                Thanks for the insight Brandy.

                Val
              • Brandy B. Stark
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 6, 1999
                  No problem. As always, just opinions and passing thoughts. Hope they
                  help. Brandy