DREAMS some excellent web sites and books

  • James3322@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 4 6:34 PM
      <A HREF="http://books.efc-inc.com/Dreams/index.html">Click here: JWBooks -
      Dreams Books and Links </A>

      Greetings fellow dreamers,

      This is a well researched site for good web sites on dreams and good books.
      I am very interested in Lucid Dreaming and pre-cognitive, prophetic dreams.
      I have had several earthquake dreams that have come true exactly as I dreamed
      them. Also weather dreams that come true.
      The problem with some of these dreams is time. I don't get the time on the
      dreams
      But I get location and magnitude on earthquakes. Would be interested in
      anyone that is experiencing the same thing.
      Warm regards, James
    • HuLa472285@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 4 6:38 PM
        I have a situation I would like some help on. I met this guy at work. Didn't
        really talk much to him at first. But I had a few explicit dreams about him.
        I ended up talking to him more and found myself being able to be very open and
        honest with him. I told him about the dreams and .... well ... things grew to
        the point that he is now my best friend. But I'm still wondering about the
        purpose and meaning of my dreams with him... Can any enlighten me?

        Val
      • James3322@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4 6:53 PM
          First What do you think the purpose and meaning is. What do you mean by
          "explicit dreams"? What would you like them to mean? During deep meditation
          ask for guidance on this subject. many times it will come either in dreams or
          in an impression during your waking hours.
          Warm regards, James
        • Roseline
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 4 7:36 PM
            Val:

            May be your dream was trying to tell your conscious mind that it was ok to
            talk to him. For some reason you were picking up his energy. May be someone
            else has some other input for you. Very interesting to share that
            information with us.
            Love and Light
            Roseline
          • HuLa472285@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 4 7:47 PM
              Thanks for the insight Roseline!

              Val
            • Roseline
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 4 8:05 PM
                Val:

                Could it be that you knew that person in another life time, may be that is
                why you had such intimate dream?
                Or else you are very psychic, and pick up on people energy, and what is
                going on in their life? May be you may get some more information on the
                subject, if you ask for enlightenment on the matter before you go to sleep.
                Roseline
              • Brandy B. Stark
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 5 7:46 AM
                  I think you were just attracted to him...you knew instinctively that he
                  would make a good friend and your subconscience picked up on that. It
                  sent you messages via dreams! It's a good thing to do!

                  Brandy

                • HuLa472285@xxx.xxx
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 5 11:59 PM
                    Roseline,

                    It could be I knew him in another life time... It felt from the very first
                    time we talked on the phone that we knew each other for a very long time.
                    Ummm What's happening in his life is... well Long story.

                    I inadvertently introduced him to my ex best friend and they ended up getting
                    together. She became my ex best friend after they got together. NOT because
                    of jealousy from me... But from her. Although i told her from the beginning
                    he and I were close friends and nothing more and if she had a problem with me
                    spending time with him to let me know. Well she did and she decided to lie to
                    me when i confronted her about it. Thirty minutes later He called and told me
                    she raised heck with him about the situation and her problem that she lied to
                    me about her not having any problem with. Anyways, I saw her true color
                    finally after almost 10 yrs of what I thought was friendship and I see her
                    treating him wrong. This situation only brought him and I closer in the
                    Friendship manner. Although I'm not attracted to him in that way... I still
                    don't like seeing him being treated badly. He doesn't deserve that. But I
                    thought it about it deeply... and I have no romantic feeling towards him... so
                    why the dreams...

                    Sitting confused,
                    Val
                  • HuLa472285@xxx.xxx
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 6 12:02 AM
                      Thanks for the insight Brandy.

                      Val
                    • Brandy B. Stark
                      Message 10 of 10 , Mar 6 6:29 AM
                        No problem. As always, just opinions and passing thoughts. Hope they
                        help. Brandy