Are You a Teen Looking For a Job?

  • Extreme Choice
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 6, 2009

      Are You a Teen Looking For a Job?

      As a teenager, you might be feeling the crunch of the global recession which is also affecting you. Things that you had taken for granted just a few months back are now proving beyond your reach. You used to get a fat amount as pocket expenses, but now that the prices of essential items are [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/4087

      Resume Rabbit - Fast Job Offers?

      Job Hunting is really all about a numbers game, the more "eyes" you have on your resume, the more likely you will have success getting the calls for the interviews, and the more job offers you will get that will ultimately lead to the job. Most people just try to do it themselves or rely [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/6430

      Tips on Filling Out an Online Job Application

      Given the recent downturn in the economy, many people have found themselves looking for a job. In some cases this is the first time that they've searched for a job using online tools, perhaps because they've been at their previous job for years, perhaps because they're used to being recruited and not actively searching. Regardless, [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/7889

      I Need a Job Now

      As we have all noticed, jobs are very hard to come by, especially with everything that is going on with the economy. Everywhere you go, there is sure to be someone talking about how just a couple of years ago, things were just fine. We didn't have these high gas prices, job losses, and tax [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/8397

      6 Tips on How to Get a Job Fast

      So you are completely broke, the work has stopped but the bills haven't. One question is on your mind; "How To Get a Job Fast".
      Here's 6 tips on how to get yourself off of the couch wondering and out into the street achieving.
      1. Looking for a job IS a job - Just because you are [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/4266

      Follow Up After Sending Resume

      You found your dream job, you created an exceptional resume and you sent it to the employer. Now the "waiting" game begins. After sending your resume you think that all you have to do now is wait for the employer to contact you. This is a big mistake; you have to choose the right way [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/9615

      How to Join the CIA

      Growing up as a kid I always wanted to learn how to join the CIA and become a spy. Most likely my curiosity came from watching all the James Bond movies but I decided to take it a step further then most kids and dig up as much information as I could about joining the [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/4563

      Why So Many Job Searches Generate So Few Results

      Feeling stymied by your search? Thinking your results are less robust than you'd like them to be? Maybe it's time to do a return on investment analysis to find out how you can increase or accelerate your gains.just like any business would. You want to find a job as quickly as possible in a very [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/8119

      The Pros and Cons of Using Craigslist to Find a Job

      Are you in need of a new job? If so, you may find yourself looking at Craigslist.org. This is an online classified website where many hiring companies and managers post open jobs. You can use this website to find and apply for those jobs. But, what are the pros and cons of doing so?
      The Pros [...]
      http://www.tiny9.com/u/9124

    • Brandy Talore