Inspirational Life Quotes That Reveal YOU Are All You Need!

  • Brandy Talore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      Inspirational Life Quotes That Reveal YOU Are All You Need!

      Inspirational Life Quotes That Reveal YOU Are All You Need!

      "Love is all you need." That's what The Beatles famously once sang back when it was easy to mock such sentiments as hippy nonsense. But the message of love has made a comeback, big time. What with the growth of spiritual teachings and self-help, love is revered as a truly powerful and transformational force. I'm a fan [...]
      http://cli.gs/0B3v2J

      The Art of Positive Interaction

      The other day I was talking with my son, who is currently 6 years old. We were discussing what my job was and other jobs that I had in the past. One of which was where I met my wife and subsequently his mother. I got to thinking about how life is so precious and how [...]
      http://cli.gs/eSbyE7

      The Benefits of Asterisk Phone Systems

      Asterisk phone systems are an excellent, fully integrated VOIP PBX solution for businesses of all sizes. The set up eliminates the tremendous cost of setting up a traditional PBX system. This high cost often eliminates the possibility of using PBX for small businesses, but with Asterisk, even the smallest business can have all of the [...]
      http://cli.gs/6vnS2a

    • Ewa Sonnet