Re: shopping/ghosts dream

  • Brandy B. Stark
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 7, 1998
      Well, you know what's odd, Jane? After an agonizing time of choices....I
      finally decided that my job was not going to work out. (after 18
      months...!) I have the option to take it on a perm. status or to leave
      now (I was on a year long temp status). I agonized over it. It's a
      secure job BUT I want to be a full time grad student and this would not
      allow me much of any freedom. I am exhausted as it is doing full time and
      two classes! It doesn't pay enough AT ALL for me to drop down to just a
      job, either. So, I decided to leave now. (they have two qualified
      candidates and if they didn't I'd have accepted....but, i plan to leave in
      Dec. so it makes no sense for me to accept a job after all of the work
      they had to put in to do the "search" then leave....it's mean, really!)
      As soon as I made the decision, the shopping dreams have stopped.
      Granted, they are now replaced with fear of no job dreams, but....! Maybe
      the same will happen to you? If this is what the dream is trying to
      identify then this should solve it!
      Good luck, then! Pax...Brandy

      On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 jayers@... wrote:

      > From: jayers@...
      >
      > Brandy and Robbin,
      >
      > I could definitely use some more satisfaction in my life! I don't think it
      > has anything to do with material things, and even in my dream I never
      > bought anything. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with other
      > people, that I want them to be more stable? (Maybe that's why they kept
      > morphing ) And I definitely want to be known well enough to be predicted.
      > At the end though, I don't know what astral projection is, unless it is an
      > OBE, but I thought those were very real and wouldn't have any morphing
      > people or anything. I don't really remember how I felt when I woke up, but
      > I think I might have been hot--I have a very warm comforter:)
      >
      > I had an easy dream to interpret this morning: I overslept about 30
      > minutes, and had about 3 dreams of getting to work at various times in the
      > morning. That kind of sleep is not very satisfying--I would rather just
      > get up!!
      >
      > Jane

    • Brandy B. Stark
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 7, 1998
        No problem! Just make sure that once the choice is made you don't have
        nightmares. Sigh, I'm anxious even in my sleep! On thing I clearly
        recall was that I was applying to a temp agency and they told me that
        there were simply NO JOBS available! EEK! Brandy

        On Wed, 7 Oct 1998 jayers@... wrote:

        > From: jayers@...
        >
        > Yes, I see what you mean about all of the choices causing the shopping
        > dreams. If I only knew what choices I was up against! I really cant'
        > think...Maybe like you I'll make some decision and then realize that's what
        > it was.
        >
        > Thanks, jane

      • Brandy B. Stark
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 7, 1998
          Thanks...I have a home-computer. I may not be able to answer through out
          the day like I have been (I, too, wrote a lot at work!) but, I will
          probably long on every afternoon or every evening as time alots! Thanks
          for the concern....! It's nice to know. Brandy

        • jayers@xxx.xxx