Re: [dreams] Re: new tot the list and asking

  • helen kotur
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      I just got sign back on, was without the puter
      for a whole week and I had withdrawal's syndrome
      to prove it.....

      Thank you, your interpretation was Right on the
      mark. The next day we had a huge discussion and I
      almost called the whole thing off, but, I also
      looked as to what I have with him and how happy
      he makes me, regardless of the fact that he does
      not agree with me all the time.... but to come to
      the point, I had a big surprise when he give me a
      simple wedding band Right with a big diamond on
      it. He was so (un)romantic when he said, now this
      is for real, diamond to remind you just how
      stubborn you are and diamond has nothing on you,
      and the rest is for me...... lol..... thanks
      again I appreciate it your inside... have a happy
      New year........ Helen
      --- Chaya Levy <levy2001us@...> wrote:

      > " I look the more my beautiful ring become just
      > plain, solid, wide
      > and strong wedding ring. Somehow the ring find
      > its place on my left
      > hand"
      >
      > That I'd say is what everybody is ultimately
      > searching for: plain,
      > common sense stability. But you don't have it
      > at first. There's lots
      > of turmoil: decisions - plane? train? (surer
      > footing, feet on the
      > ground practicality). Slipping, sliding,
      > running, cold snow (ice and
      > snow literally where you live?). Jumping
      > on/off moving train. This is
      > always scary in movies. Rings with glitter,
      > different shapes,
      > interesting things with eye appeal but lacking
      > the final comfort and
      > stability with the right one.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?