need interpretations please help

  • Tiffany
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2007
      i dreamt that i was riding the school bus to votech we went over the
      bridge but when we got to the end of it it didnt cross to the other
      side..somehow we turned around and were driving the way we came..as we
      almost got to the part of the bridge where we first entered the bridge
      started falling..our bus driver started speeding up, going faster..i
      started screaming and held on as tight as i could..i think other people
      may have been screaming too..i think we may have got back off the
      bridge but im not sure, i cant remember..

      -there were other people on the bus besides me i think someone may
      have been sitting with me..
      -our regular bus driver was driving the bus

      another dream i had bout 2 weeks ago was that my ------ started hurting
      and when i reached down there i pulled out a leaf..it was straight dry
      and brown..i pulled out about 3 or 4 leaves, but i only pulled out one
      leaf at a time..all of the leaves looked the same straight dry and
      brown..

      any ideas on what these mean?