vivid dreams

  • jmkay9876
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26 9:55 AM
      So I feel a bit silly getting on here but maybe someone can explain it
      to me. Since I was little I have had bizarre and random dreams. Dreams
      about places and things I have never seen before. Everytime I have a
      dream, whether it is a nightmare or just something silly, I wake up
      exhausted. The dreams are very vibrant and detailed, while others are
      just flashes. So one for instance, I am sitting the in the backseat of
      a old 1950's teal green chevy. The car is moving but no one is driving
      and there is a boy in the floor board at my feet looking up smiling at
      me. While I feel trapped and terrified, then I wake up. Another dream,
      I am floating in the air beside a large rock beside a river. I am
      arguing with a woman in her 20's with long dark blonde hair over some
      glowing rock with rings around it. Its large enough to block traffic on
      the street that runs along the river. There are police helocopters
      around as I am floating towards this rock. I touch the rock and wake
      up with my skin feeling like I am having some sort of heat flash. It
      continues in pulses until I fall back asleep. I have these dreams
      probably 3 or 4 times a week. Most are just people having
      conversations or me being chased by something. Anyone have any clues?
      please help.......lostnohio
    • helen kotur
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2008
        Hi, I am not an expert on dreams by all means and
        I to am asking, but few years back I had similar
        dreams and I talk to my doctor who ordered few
        tests and I am glad he did. Maybe those dreams
        are telling you to pay attention to your health..
        just my 2 cents if that is worth even
        that.....helen
        --- jmkay9876 <jmkay9876@...> wrote:

        > So I feel a bit silly getting on here but maybe
        > someone can explain it
        > to me. Since I was little I have had bizarre
        > and random dreams. Dreams
        > about places and things I have never seen
        > before. Everytime I have a
        > dream, whether it is a nightmare or just
        > something silly, I wake up
        > exhausted. The dreams are very vibrant and
        > detailed, while others are
        > just flashes. So one for instance, I am
        > sitting the in the backseat of
        > a old 1950's teal green chevy. The car is
        > moving but no one is driving
        > and there is a boy in the floor board at my
        > feet looking up smiling at
        > me. While I feel trapped and terrified, then I
        > wake up. Another dream,
        > I am floating in the air beside a large rock
        > beside a river. I am
        > arguing with a woman in her 20's with long dark
        > blonde hair over some
        > glowing rock with rings around it. Its large
        > enough to block traffic on
        > the street that runs along the river. There
        > are police helocopters
        > around as I am floating towards this rock. I
        > touch the rock and wake
        > up with my skin feeling like I am having some
        > sort of heat flash. It
        > continues in pulses until I fall back asleep. I
        > have these dreams
        > probably 3 or 4 times a week. Most are just
        > people having
        > conversations or me being chased by something.
        > Anyone have any clues?
        > please help.......lostnohio

        Be a better friend, newshound, and