Ban All Vacations!

  • iepscott
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Dear Group:

      If you have ever said that you "need a vacation" because of the
      stress of work and life, I hate to say this, but vacations are not
      really the answer. Remember: you bring your distressed psyche with
      you wherever you may travel. And, as we all know, you can't escape
      from yourself. That calm, relaxed, stress-free feeling of being on
      vacation (take a moment to remember one of your most enjoyable,
      relaxing and fulfilling ones -- Ah, yes!) should not only be felt
      when you are on vacation. It should be felt, and can be
      enjoyedÂ….wellÂ…..whenever you damn well please! Sitting in traffic,
      overwhelmed at work, worried about something, or whatever the
      stressor is... it really doesn't matter. That calm, relaxed, stress-
      free feeling, is out there waiting for you, and is readily available
      on demand if you know what to do.

      So the question is, do you know what to do to get that feeling at
      will? INTERNAL ENERGY PLUS has a number of proven techniques to
      induce rapid relaxation, as well as a feeling of refreshment and
      renewal. Before we discuss the best of these techniques, you are
      invited to post your ideas and opinions to this thread. Do you have
      any particular techniques that you have used effectively to cope
      with stress in your own situation? SHARE THEM WITH THE GROUP. Let's
      exchange some ideas, tips and tricks (or treats).

      By decreasing needless, futile stress, we experience greater
      longevity and a finer quality of life.

      P.S. I'm not really being serious in saying to "ban vacations." I
      am just giving you the great news that a typical "vacation getaway"
      is not the only way for you to feel calm, relaxed, and stress-free!

      http://internalenergyplus.com