dream.

  • dragonskye@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 1998
      (There's a lot of detail I'm leaving out, because I'm not sure where it
      fits in exactly and I don't know exactly what happened with it)

      We were driving south. I was with my family, the people in the car were
      not my family, but I recognised them as such. There was a woman with black
      hair that I recall, whe was the princess of something, very high class (and
      riding in a car, it's almost funny!) she was in the front seat. I don't
      know who was driving.

      I was looking at the map, and there was a line drawn on it, and it was
      going in a very wavy/strange line. It went south through Washington (we
      were going to visit my uncle) and south through oregon (we were going to
      visit my great-aunt) then it did a very weird thing. It went east, and
      then north for a bit and then it dipped south again and came west (to
      approx where Los Angeles is) I asked why the dip? We could go strait down
      on the major Interstate highway and go straight there through Sacramento (I
      remember there's a town named 'Weed' on the border of ORegon ond CAlifornia
      on the Interstate too) There was some resason we didn't, so that's okay.

      WE got to my uncles, and we did the family chat thing. (THis guy was NOT
      my uncle, he didn't look anything LIKE my uncle, but he was my uncle in the
      dream.. unless he was one of my father's brothers... hmm..)

      Then we all went to bed. I was sharing a room with one of my cousins. I'm
      gonna have to snip some of what happened here for personal reasons (sorry
      =) ) but between our room and my other cousin there was one of those magic
      mirror wals that are sometimes glass and sometimes mirror. And my other
      cousin could see what we were doing. So she goes to tell. The cousin I
      was with started taking pictures really quickly of her combing her animal's
      hair and combing her own hair. He was going to use them for blackmail, but
      it didn't work. She didn't care if he used them.

      She tells on us and the whole family is up, really upset about what they
      had heard. I leave and go for a walk. I walk down the street and sit
      down for a bit. Then I decide to go explain to my uncle the situation. So
      I get up and I start walking. I had to jump down somewhere as I did, and
      when I did my feet stopped inces from the floor. I realised I could fly!
      I then realised I was dreaming, and thought that this would be a perfect
      time to tell my uncle!

      (I'm REALLY sorry if this next part offends people! This is part of my
      dream that I feel is significant)

      SO I fly over to my uncle's workplace (He was at work I guess) and I make
      everyone else freeze in place. I start talking to my uncle, and tell him
      that I'm Jesus the Christ. I don't remember if I tell him that, or he
      guesses, but I let him believe it. I tell him that this time, people arn't
      supposed to know right away, so that he dosn't go blabing it and expecting
      me to perform miracles. I then go back to where I'm sleeping and wake up.
      THere's this strange guy next to me when I do. I met him on the train once
      when he was drunk and harrassing me =Z, he asks me how I did that. I play
      coy and asked 'did what?' we talked for a bit and I asked if he was
      religious (I'm sure I said a name, but I don't remember now what I said)
      and then walked away.

      Then my cousin (the male one) came up to me with a chemistry textbook.
      There were some questions on the cover that he couldn't answer. I looked
      them over. It was something to the effect of 'What do these things have in
      common:' but I don't remember what the things were. I told him that you
      probably arn't supposed to know until you study the textbook. He said
      'oooh, now I get it. DUH'.

      The song of the moon, howling in my ear as I pray
      --ShivaFang
    • Brandy B. Stark
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 1998
        Well, I must admit, i wonder if there is some sort of family stress going
        on in your life. Maybe they are telling you what to do or how to do
        something, or have a very strong opinion on something....and when you
        don't do it, they tell on you...or one person of the family who knows
        about it tells on you (a breech of confidence) and they all get upset.
        maybe the cousin who didn't care if she was photographed or if those
        pictures were used for blackmail represented you, or your indifference to
        what they are trying to do? n the end., it turns out your opinion is
        right....I dunno. It's just a thought. The "Jesus" reference could have
        been partly due to the idea that you now control the dream. That gives
        you almost god-like power....

        Catch yuou all in a minute! I had a dream, too! Pax--Brandy

      • Brandy B. Stark
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 1998
          Interesting. I don't have much family, either, but you are right...it
          could be "extended" family...as in friends...good call! (G) Brandy

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 1998