Babies in ......

  • The Hintz
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1998
      I read the posting by Robbin about babies yesterday and had a dream with
      babies
      in it last night.
      It was a place for babies that were sick or had some affliction.
      An artist friend of mine was there laying on a table as an adult.
      there were babies all around on the tables, lots of tables. But my friend
      was here
      in the midst of them. I laid down beside him for a while so I could talk to
      him
      and see how he was doing. We then left and went outside in a city.

      Emily