To Bcc or not to Bcc that is the Answer

  • Naila Malik
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      To Bcc or not to Bcc that is the Answer

      Hello Friends, I have a real pet peeve to share with you and it's not because I don't love and appreciate all of your attention, but this thing has got to stop. What I am talking about my friends is when someone who has me on their email list, sends me an email and forgets to use Bcc or Blind Carbon Copy. What some don't realize is when you don't use the Bcc and use 'To:' or even 'Cc:' you are giving away your whole email list. What you are also doing is allowing those who should not have my email address the chance to sell it or worse send me unsolicited email or SPAM.

      http://bcc-not-bcc.notlong.com