Exclusive swingers party this week-end. Still open for invites.

  • sandra
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 7:03 AM
      We are having another party in the downtown 4 stars hotel. (Not the
      same hotel as last time).

      We have 6 couples and 3 females and 1 male. We need more couples and
      very select males to make thing insteresting. We are not setting a
      number limit but we would like to keep things cozy and intimate.

      There will be a contribution of $20 which goes to cover the cost of
      the hotel suite (yes, this time we go a big "presidentiel" suite). I
      checked it myself and it's really nice.

      Now the rules:

      -NO MEANS NO
      -Dress casually for the lobby. They don't know our business. Let's
      not tell them
      -Hellen will greet you at the lobby and ID will be rewuired.
      -We will schedule a chat at http://www.swapperads.net and you MUST
      attend. This
      helps us familiarize with each other.

      How To apply:
      -Go to http://www.swapperads.net and post a profile.
      -Your Profile MUST have at least one picture
      -Check our event listing in their "Parties/Events" section.
      -Send Us an email as to your experience and why we should allow you
      to join.
      -Check your email regularly

      Anne