My Heart

  • ~^*Çhïkñä §häïtäñ*^~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006

      “My Heart”
      Welcome to IMAKJ Friends Group
      Here is my heart that I am giving to you,
      My heart that is so pure & true

      I am giving you my heart that is so faithful,
      When you receive my heart, I know that you will be grateful

      My heart is given to you
      My lover as a token of my love for you,
      A love so strong & so true

      My heart is like a love song playing sweetly in your ear,
      Like a song that you are willing to hear

      My heart is for no other,
      My heart is only for you, my lover

      As I give my lover my heart he will take,
      Then I will tell him, “Please don’t break it”

      Please don’t break my heart, my lover,
      Because there is no other

      Here is my heart my Lover I am giving it to you,
      My heart that is so pure & so true

      "Don't tell ALLAH how big your problems are...
      tell your problems how big your ALLAH is"
      Keep Smiling
      imakj@...
      `•.¸.•´